Do you find it offensive to say "Merry Christmas"?

I am a christian and have been my entire life. One thing that really bugs me and that i don't understand is why with all this political corectness we cannot say merry christmas. I will see an add on television that says happy holidays. that sounds dumb. I understand not everyone celebrates christmas and this... show more I am a christian and have been my entire life. One thing that really bugs me and that i don't understand is why with all this political corectness we cannot say merry christmas. I will see an add on television that says happy holidays. that sounds dumb. I understand not everyone celebrates christmas and this country is all about equality (which is good) but does it really actually offend someone if an add said "christmas sale" or "merry christmas"? i mean the vast majority of people in this country celebrate christmas. I do not think people of other beliefs feel alienated just because of that one term. If Best Buy is having a 99% off on every single thing in the store CHRISTMAS sale i bet that not one single person would be offended enough to not go buy the whole store for 50 bucks. C'mon people!
11 answers 11