Ideas for a newly dating couple(30s) for New Year's Eve?

I've just started dating a guy and we are still in the "getting-to-know-you-stage". Its a LDR with 1.5 hour difference (not an issue). With NYE coming up I couldn't think of anyone else to spend that special night with. But what are we going to do is the big question? I hate the clubs and the rowdiness. To the other extreme I don't want to do the church Nightwatch either. Any ideas?

Favorite Answer

watch a movie have a romantic dinner

• dewolf

I did this some years in the past: New Years social gathering starts at 7 PM, then my teenagers will could desire to be in mattress like 9 PM. That way its the Adults turn to have some relaxing. i'm no longer an Alcoholic, yet no longer having those style of beverages particularly on New Years is kinda bland dont you think of? yet inspite of the actual undeniable fact that its your place its your regulations. For foodstuff, stay with the little ones effortless favorites: a million.) fowl Nuggets - purchase them Frozen by utilising the Bag at your close by food market 2.) French Fries - enjoyed by utilising teenagers and Adults alike. 3.) Mac and Cheese - surely a baby sought after. You catch my flow appropriate? As with the Adults, in simple terms circulate on your close by Deli and ask what style of Platter have they have been given for the vacations. I have been given myself final three hundred and sixty 5 days an entire platter of Ham and Cheese Sandwhich that's each and every person's delight. And a Shrimp Cocktail Platter, and IF the climate isn't that undesirable, who's general with, take place your BBQ Grill for a BBQ social gathering! wish this enables.

well every year there is a family party at my brothers house and this year my boyfriend is getting dragged there. we all sit around eating and playing poker and watch movies until the ball drops then we all hug each other and go to bed. so i would say either sit at home and watch movies and play games or have a party and do the same. i enjoy anytime spent with him even if we aren't really doing much of anything. yesterday i went to his house and we sat on the couch listening to his grandmother talk about god knows what and watched the news for like 4 hours. not my cup of tea but he was there so i didn't care what we were doing.

What is LDR?

Find a restaurant that is doing a NYE party. Alot of places do specials - you pay a fixed price that includes dinner and champagne and such. It is a nice way to spend the evening with your hunny!

How about a nice stage play with dinner afterwords.r

well depending if its warm or cold

go to a family thing......

or go go out mayb e to a park if its hot and do fire works

get some kids to come along play games......

tug a war charades..

things that are cute!!!

then take blanets! and

drinks candy and snacks...

get together and roast marshmellowsss

and tell cute storys...

or do this with adults....

anything

something simple thoe

Go to a little podunk "hole-in-the-wall" bar.... Even if it IS new years, I doubt it will be packed... Plus, if ya get enuff liquor in ya, a small crowd won't bother ya.

Source(s): was a marriage counselor
  • Mark K

go on a New Years Cruise

.

be with friends his and yours. That way your not alone and you get to meet some of his friends and he can get to know some of yours.