Gum behind my wisdom tooth on my mandbile is swollen ?

On friday I turned 25 and I woke up with the best 2 gifts. First one, I'm not covered under my family insurance anymore and 2nd my Gum was swollen behind my wisdom tooth. The night before I was normal matter fact I had small snack at 3am and I woke up at 10am with this problem. Is the gum infected or is it... show more On friday I turned 25 and I woke up with the best 2 gifts. First one, I'm not covered under my family insurance anymore and 2nd my Gum was swollen behind my wisdom tooth. The night before I was normal matter fact I had small snack at 3am and I woke up at 10am with this problem. Is the gum infected or is it time the for my wisdom tooth to be removed. I started my self on antibiotics and motrin 600mg and gargle with salt n water and listerine mouth wash. Do you have any idea if I need to remove my wisdom tooth. Right now my the swelling has declined in half but its painful so what's your intution about this? and if this is the case how much does it cost I'm broke student and I don't even know how to afford it.
2 answers 2