Ok, to keep the happy yid happy! Name the top player from each of the following four teams?

Going to keep it London based this time. So Spurs, West Ham, Chelsea and Arsenal. Must include one player from each team, and only one player. With your reasons please.
Update: hello, i already did the top four question a bit earlier. doesn't matter where any of them are placed, just your pick of the best player please!
happy yid where are you?
Update 2: Supremo Troll: not fulham, west ham please. good answers on the others though.
Update 3: aaagh regarding fulham, its not a snub. this started as another question about the top four,to keep roy happy i did spurs and the other 3. I didn't want too many teams because it gets tedious. I haven't got all night to include them all. English geezer posted a north east one in line with mine. Please feel... show more aaagh regarding fulham, its not a snub. this started as another question about the top four,to keep roy happy i did spurs and the other 3. I didn't want too many teams because it gets tedious. I haven't got all night to include them all. English geezer posted a north east one in line with mine. Please feel free to post four teams or so ofyour own choosing. Thanks