How to estimate fiber exposure from resin test print?

It's mid-term. My photography course is switching from resin-based to fiber-based paper. I have a boatload of RC paper already (the prof didn't have FB on the materials list or syllabus), and I'd like to use it for the test prints to save both time and money. How can I estimate exposure time and contrast... show more It's mid-term. My photography course is switching from resin-based to fiber-based paper. I have a boatload of RC paper already (the prof didn't have FB on the materials list or syllabus), and I'd like to use it for the test prints to save both time and money.

How can I estimate exposure time and contrast filter level? That is, I want to make a test print with RC paper, but use that to make my first shot at a usable print on the FB paper. I know it's still going to take 2-4 tries on the FB paper, but this cuts down on the un-budgeted cost.

Thanks in advance for any advice.