Okay so i asked this question yesterday but didnt get really good answers...my kitten was spayed yesterday and?

her incision looks okay, no oozing or redness but a LOT of swelling she doesnt seem to be in any pain...her old happy self but it kinda looks like a 1 inch hot dog under her incision(sorry for the strange analogy but it looks like one)...is this normal for a few days it just feels firm not really hard but idk... show more her incision looks okay, no oozing or redness but a LOT of swelling she doesnt seem to be in any pain...her old happy self but it kinda looks like a 1 inch hot dog under her incision(sorry for the strange analogy but it looks like one)...is this normal for a few days it just feels firm not really hard but idk could it be fluid? or what. is this okay for the first few days? if its not red, or oozing and she doesnt seem to be in a bunch of pain.(i know cats dont usually show pain)but she doesnt seem to be because i know her personality and its the same.HELP is this bad or good. sorry im rambling but i dont really know how to ask this question.
9 answers 9