Need help with madden 08 for xbox 360 plz asap 10 points to the best answer?

Ok i got madden 08 today and i need help. For franchise mode how can i choose my team to play franchise? i press A and it says i need to choose a team and when i press Lb it chooses all teams instead of only the 1 that i want. And also I only played one game on play now and can some1 tell me if its going to be a... show more Ok i got madden 08 today and i need help. For franchise mode how can i choose my team to play franchise? i press A and it says i need to choose a team and when i press Lb it chooses all teams instead of only the 1 that i want. And also I only played one game on play now and can some1 tell me if its going to be a commentator from the radio in franchise mode too? or are the commenttors diffrent like john madden and al or some1. And i tried looking for answers in the game manual but no help. Thanks in advance
1 answer 1