My mom beats me and my step dad is a raging alcoholic...ca i move in with my dad? How?

Every once in a while my mom will "beat" me. She's bloddied my nose, tore out chunks of hair, punch me and even beat me with a blow dryer... she says its okay because she was raised like that but idont agree... my step dad drinks like crazy and he had a n affair but talked his way out of it. he doesn't like me too... show more Every once in a while my mom will "beat" me. She's bloddied my nose, tore out chunks of hair, punch me and even beat me with a blow dryer... she says its okay because she was raised like that but idont agree... my step dad drinks like crazy and he had a n affair but talked his way out of it. he doesn't like me too much because i'm always tryng to prove to my mom how he's a huge mistake and to leave him. i want to move in with my biological dad in texas but i dont know what its going to take. i'm 16 years old and i'm a girl. helpppppp