Toilet? Restroom? Washroom? Bathroom, Powder room?Loo? Lavatory?

Tell me which word is used in your country to mention the room where people urinates/defecates, wash hand? do the personal things
Update: THanks for all of the answers that you have given.
@Razna: Your answer really helps! It's an elaborate one that I've ever needed. Again, thanks a lot. I've got some ideas about these words now.
Update 2: @computer junkie: "out house" is somehow like the word we used to have in the past in Vietnam. But nowadays, it is no longer used. We would use WC or Toilet instead. In some restaurants, there is a W.C sign in front of the toilet, or Ladies' and Men's for some. I know some of the Japanese sign... show more @computer junkie: "out house" is somehow like the word we used to have in the past in Vietnam. But nowadays, it is no longer used. We would use WC or Toilet instead. In some restaurants, there is a W.C sign in front of the toilet, or Ladies' and Men's for some.

I know some of the Japanese sign language. If I'm not wrong, they use the thumb and index finger to form a round which means " let's talk about money".
Update 3: @computer junkie: "out house" is somehow like the word we used to have in the past in Vietnam. But nowadays, it is no longer used. We would use WC or Toilet instead. In some restaurants, there is a W.C sign in front of the toilet, or Ladies' and Men's for some high standard restaurants and... show more @computer junkie: "out house" is somehow like the word we used to have in the past in Vietnam. But nowadays, it is no longer used. We would use WC or Toilet instead. In some restaurants, there is a W.C sign in front of the toilet, or Ladies' and Men's for some high standard restaurants and hotels

Update 4: @Isabelle: ohhh! If the word LOO is derived from French word "l'eau", I am wondering why the English don't say "LOW" but LOO for the toilet? LOL. if pronounced correctly, it should be LOW, not LOO (if so it will be "LOU" in French, not l'eau anymore)
Update 5: @Isabelle: HAHAHHA! eau de toilette! funny word if we translate it directly into English ( toilet water) That was what I thought back then when I hadn't got to learn French, and wondered how come they have such words on perfume bottles. It's not until now I really know the difference between Eau De... show more @Isabelle: HAHAHHA! eau de toilette! funny word if we translate it directly into English ( toilet water) That was what I thought back then when I hadn't got to learn French, and wondered how come they have such words on perfume bottles.

It's not until now I really know the difference between Eau De Toilette and Eau de Parfum. You make me laugh!! LOL