Should i break up with my girlfriend of 2.5yrs and move QLD with my best friend from High school?

My best friend has asked me to move North QLD with her (i live in Melbourne), this would mean breaking up with my girlfriend of two years...Things are already on the rocks between us anyway, and i was thinking of moving out at the end of our lease...The problem is even tho we would break up, moving away with the... show more My best friend has asked me to move North QLD with her (i live in Melbourne), this would mean breaking up with my girlfriend of two years...Things are already on the rocks between us anyway, and i was thinking of moving out at the end of our lease...The problem is even tho we would break up, moving away with the other girl would be really harsh for her. The other girl has been my friend for years, she is more like one of the boys, i don't see her as another girl if you know what i mean...I need some advice please