My 2 year old son has a Chalazion (cyst in upper eyelid) it blocks tear ducts...any advice...?

My 2 year old son has a Chalazion (cyst in upper eyelid) it blocks tear ducts...any advice...? has anyone had these or you kids had these, ive been given some advise but would like some from somebody who has had these before, i need to keep it under control, if not it could result in a minor operation to remove... show more My 2 year old son has a Chalazion (cyst in upper eyelid) it blocks tear ducts...any advice...?
has anyone had these or you kids had these, ive been given some advise but would like some from somebody who has had these before, i need to keep it under control, if not it could result in a minor operation to remove this cyst, i do not want him to have any sort of operation, please leave your comments and advice also heres some info of the sheet i have
its sometimes called a meibomain cyst or tarsal cyst
thanks sophie xx