Is Charlotte Russe any good?

I want to get a couple things there by internet, but i just wanted to know if the quality was any good. what are your opinions?

thanks

they are just ok. some of their fabric is gross and horrible quality. you just have to be careful. i have some shirts from there that i absolutely love.

I've purchased a few things from Charlotte Russe and I'd have to say no- the quality is relatively cheap but (relatively) well made. Hope this is helpful :)

The quality is very good at charlotte Russe. My girlfriend loves that store and has never complained. the price is good and the so it the quality.

So far I have bought three things from there. And am completely satisfied. Their quality is amazing! And everything fits perfectly!

i hate that store..cheap clothes ..im 22 yrs old and i used to shop there when i was 16 so i guess its for the teenagers..