Ladies, it just doesn't seem fair?

Guys struggle to figure women out. It's a primal drive. It is the key that opens the doorway to sex (b/c we have to talk you into it, and to do that, we have to prove we understand you). Long story short: we struggle to decipher the subtle cues we are given and listen to what isn't said because it's usually as... show more Guys struggle to figure women out. It's a primal drive. It is the key that opens the doorway to sex (b/c we have to talk you into it, and to do that, we have to prove we understand you).

Long story short: we struggle to decipher the subtle cues we are given and listen to what isn't said because it's usually as important as what is said. It's hard to do. But we pine over women, get let down because we don't understand you (and ask some tear-jerking Q's here, occasionally), get sent on our ways like the class nerd going to lunch after the bully takes his lunch money.

But we strive on, until...we finally get it. We figure out how to talk to you all and boom. Then the first woman we figure it out with doesn't want to let us go. So it's like our life's work is a self-placed trap. Once we "succeed", we no longer can use what we've worked so hard for, namely to understand women. If I knew in HS what I have figured out, I could have been a regular Don Juan.

Now that I got it pretty much down, I can't use it. I miss flirting. I miss smacking girls butts at the bar and using suggestive and lewd humor around people I only sort of know.

Alas, I guess this just proves the grass always LOOKS greener on the other side, huh?

I feel better, getting that out there. Thoughts?