Why am I not allowed to edit a Wikipedia article?

Hello!
I revently tried to edit a Wikipedia article (http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Greg_Coffey&diff=247012711&oldid=247011325), but was banned, even if I quoted the sources of my information.
Update: So, if anyone objects to an edit that relies on information from multiple sources you can be banned from Wikipedia? I cannot believe that this is how an on-line encyclopaedia should operate, especially one that is based on the open source idea. As another interesting fact: my ban was extended for another... show more So, if anyone objects to an edit that relies on information from multiple sources you can be banned from Wikipedia? I cannot believe that this is how an on-line encyclopaedia should operate, especially one that is based on the open source idea.
As another interesting fact: my ban was extended for another day.
Maybe this is how gurus from the financial world silence anyone who dares to publish annoying information about them.