When to start dating again after my divorce ?

i am 32 years old . a single mother of two great kids a 13 years old daughter and a 11 year old son. i was i love with my husband but he did not love me and has told me many times while we were married. so i don't know what it feels like to bo loved back. i don't want to rush into a new spouse again because that's... show more i am 32 years old . a single mother of two great kids a 13 years old daughter and a 11 year old son. i was i love with my husband but he did not love me and has told me many times while we were married. so i don't know what it feels like to bo loved back. i don't want to rush into a new spouse again because that's what i did with my x. i want to take my time and get to know the guy first. i didn't really get to know my x before i married him . we met in 93 got married in 94 had our first baby in 95 bought a house in 96 had our second baby in 97 and it just keeps going on from there until the divorce in 07. he just got remarried 2 months ago but moved her and her 2 kids in to my old house 2 weeks after i left and that has been really hard on my 2 kids. i got over him long ago but the kids still have a really hard time with it . i don't want them to feel that again. i don't want to push other people in to their lives . i asked my son what he thought about me starting to date someone. he wasn't happy about it at all. and i am also afraid. what do i do?
6 answers 6