Do you think a top martial artist could beat a top MMA fighter?

I keep seeing posts from people who claim these top martial artists in Asia could beat easily kill an MMA fighter. You know, the people who claim Bruce Lee could have beaten Mike Tyson in his prime. The argument always comes down to if Bruce Lee got the first shot in it would kill Tyson instantly, which is the... show more I keep seeing posts from people who claim these top martial artists in Asia could beat easily kill an MMA fighter. You know, the people who claim Bruce Lee could have beaten Mike Tyson in his prime.

The argument always comes down to if Bruce Lee got the first shot in it would kill Tyson instantly, which is the common point for martial artists vs MMA... so who is the way a Western style fighter couldn't kill a martial artist in a single shot? I don't find this point very probably as all fighers are trained to avoid deadly blows.
Update: I personally don't see Bruce Lee being able to take a Tyson Punch. Maybe some of you are too young to remember, but Tyson was regularly knocking old cold men who weighed over 100 lbs more than Lee. Size matters a great bit. Read about a Japanese Judu champion (he held the title of world champion before Judo... show more I personally don't see Bruce Lee being able to take a Tyson Punch. Maybe some of you are too young to remember, but Tyson was regularly knocking old cold men who weighed over 100 lbs more than Lee. Size matters a great bit.
Read about a Japanese Judu champion (he held the title of world champion before Judo was an international sensation) who lost to a European unranked novice because he was just overpowered by the larger body.
Update 2: No one has one-punch kill ability?

Not familiar with boxing history, huh? It may not always be instant death, but the trauma will lead to death if not treated.