Could LIONEL MESSI be the greatest ever!!!!?

In my opion lionel messi is the best footballer in the world period. ronaldo is very good, dont get me wrong. the problems i have with ronaldo are (1) he is a moaner,complainer, he turns on his teamates when things go wrong eg. VS BARCELONA. (2) He is a diver (3) he is obsessed with himself, when asked who he... show more In my opion lionel messi is the best footballer in the world period. ronaldo is very good, dont get me wrong. the problems i have with ronaldo are (1) he is a moaner,complainer, he turns on his teamates when things go wrong eg. VS BARCELONA. (2) He is a diver (3) he is obsessed with himself, when asked who he taught was the greatest footballer ever he said ME.(4) although he has loads of skills, which are nearly allways unnessarry and ineffective, it seems like when he does his tricks they are so staged and have been learned . unlike ronaldo, messi movements and tricks seem so natural and i dont think ther has been a player since maradona who can almost beat any defender inthe world when he wants. i feel if messi can be more clinical in front of goal and score more goals he will undoubtadly become the greatest footballer of all time what do you think?
5 answers 5