could LIONEL MESSI be the greatest ever!!!!?

In my opion lionel messi is the best footballer in the world period. ronaldo is very good, dont get me wrong. the problems i have with ronaldo are (1) he is a moaner,complainer, he turns on his teamates when things go wrong eg. VS BARCELONA. (2) He is a diver (3) he is obsessed with himself, when asked who he taught was the greatest footballer ever he said ME.(4) although he has loads of skills, which are nearly allways unnessarry and ineffective, it seems like when he does his tricks they are so staged and have been learned . unlike ronaldo, messi movements and tricks seem so natural and i dont think ther has been a player since maradona who can almost beat any defender inthe world when he wants. i feel if messi can be more clinical in front of goal and score more goals he will undoubtadly become the greatest footballer of all time what do you think?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

he is better then ronoldo indeed, however that does not qualify him as the greatest ever just yet. If we are still saying his name with such praise in 5 years we can start to have this conversation. I am impressed with him greatly but that is such a tough statement to make him being the greatest.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Messi is anyday better than Ronaldo. Need proof watch last years CL semi final. But he is no where being the greatest. The greatest still are Pele and Maradona. At this moment Iniesta is playing well than Messi.

http://www.allaboutfcbarcelona.com/2008/09/andres-...

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Every era of football has a superstar player who shines above all others playing at that standard of competition so can't really say best ever. This current era has a few. Messi is never going to play in EPL so you'll never convince everyone that he's "best".

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm sorry but he is not that good to be better than ronaldiniho and definatly not better Cristiano Ronaldo

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Knight
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

i agree u said it all

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.