How do I get along with a control freak parent?

I am 16 and cant get along with my mom. I know that her father was manipulative and a pure Christan and pulled off crap that made her regret her life...but anyways I have a job and do a lot at school, this barely gives me any time by myself, and she wants to use that to manipulate money (charging rent) by either... show more I am 16 and cant get along with my mom. I know that her father was manipulative and a pure Christan and pulled off crap that made her regret her life...but anyways I have a job and do a lot at school, this barely gives me any time by myself, and she wants to use that to manipulate money (charging rent) by either paying $50 a month or by doing insane amounts of chores and she also before my job, used money for excuses Ex. (internet in my room "if you can afford it I will allow it") but now that I have money its massive chores in an hour (i get home at 8:30 after work or 7-8:00 with the broadcasting class) or pay the rent witch isn't right or fair When I bring up things shes said (internet in room) she always changes her words and adds new conditions I don't know how to cope I need help.
6 answers 6