Which United player would play for Man City if offered enough money?

besides Ronaldo that would at this point play for any other team for free just to get away...

13 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

Gary Neville

He's the captain of Man u and can't even get a start let alone any time. If a decent price was offered, Sir Alex would love to let him go

• 'Kilo
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

You see the entire United team could go to Man City and Man U would be able to replace every single one of them. Look at it from a players point of view-biggest club in the world, very few teams will pay more, nearly every game played will be a sell out, the history of the club, all the rivaleries the club has, more supporters than any other club, constantly at the top, constantly getting European football, chances are if you play for Man U you will play for your national team......looks like a pretty good deal to me. Anyway you could name all the best players in the world in that list-Kaka, Torres, Drogba, Ronaldinho, Ronaldo, Buffon, Gerrard, Fabregas.......etc etc give over mate. Manchester United are the best team in Europe, fact! They are champions in the best league in the world, fact! They are European champions, fact!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No way would any Man United player play for Man City,even if the Abu Dhabi owner offers his whole emirate to Alex Ferguson.And take care that Torres doesn't wear a Man City shirt next season.

• 1 decade ago

Ronaldo wouldn't even play for City...he wants Spain...is that really hard to understand????? Remeber when Gerrard wanted to go to Chelsea and had already agreed terms with them? What they offered wasn't even anywhere near what City will offer, so just imagine what happens, when City come calling, and his partner Torres will probably follow, then they could employ Benitez as the groundsman...he'd look good mowing the field...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I would take Ronaldo as the rest are shite as the rest would agree

EDIT:

To the av below would you travel or go to home games if you got relegated twice,or do you still believe that united wouuld sit full grounds as i know City did,that's loyalty FACT

• R R
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

i think its part of the man u contract that your obliged to sell your soul and give up on all your morals to play,

so the answer is all, except those good enough to play for bigger clubs,

who then will play for free rather then live with the shame anymore.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ronaldo and Rooney

=D

• smiler
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I would imagine none of the British players, they would fully understand the implications. But al of the foreigners,that's why they are here , to make money.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Steven Gerrard Gerrard

He kisses the badge on his chest

Then he hands in a transfer request

Steven Gerrard Gerrard

• 1 decade ago

Most of them with the possible exception of Ryan Giggs

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.