I need some serious help in my computer and technology class!! IMPORTANT PLEASE HELP!!?

I need to know some computer related technology... im a ninth grader so please at least be in ninth grade or higher..? and if you have any direct links i would certainly love it if you posted some. Okay i need to make a time line for technological advances in computer related technology from the 1970's to... show more I need to know some computer related technology... im a ninth grader so please at least be in ninth grade or higher..?
and if you have any direct links i would certainly love it if you posted some.
Okay i need to make a time line for technological advances in computer related technology from the 1970's to now.
to put it simply i need some kind of computer related technology that has changed from the 1970's to now.. i was thinkin of doing computers but a lot of people are doing that and i dont want to be to original. i was also thinkin of doing it on space shuttles or satellites but they both seem extremely difficult.
so can someone please give me some ideas and maybe a site i can go to that will give me some information like i said i have to present it on a time line so if there are exact dates or at least yearly dates that would be extremely helpful. thanks. :D
1 answer 1