xg6
xg6 asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Just curious, how did you learn to use a computer?

I learned with a combination of one on one teaching, classes I was sent to by my employer, fooling around on the computer by myself and reading lots of books and magazines

School helped me to type without looking, going to the library got me experience on how to use it.

Otherwise, I taught myself. :P

I did a one year TAFE course called Computer Applications for the Office Certificate III. At the same time, I was working part time in an office, so learnt a lot on the job.

• baram

you are able to now initiate with HTML then C# and then C++ i'm additionally a student of sophistication 9th and that i've got all started studying java as we talk . If u pick to income those issues I certainly have an internet site which will provide u e-books. For extra information abt them mail me or come on yahoomessenger

I learnt it from my dad. He brought a computer at home for do his task. Whenever he free, he taught me 2 uses of computer so I didn't need 2 depends 2 others.

• I learnt the basics in prep-grade 2 at school.

Then my mum bought one this year in Feb.

Bought a computer, taught myself...easy.

• Ozzie

Watching my dad play Wolfenstien 3d, I also learnt to curse at the same time......

Source(s): Good ole 386 with 4 meg of RAM, those was the dayz.

i love to discover new things since childhood and certainly i used to get hooked on to computer........and in that way i learned using computer....

from my kinder class LOL

used mario for typing exercises