xg6
Lv 7
xg6 asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Just curious, how did you learn to use a computer?

I learned with a combination of one on one teaching, classes I was sent to by my employer, fooling around on the computer by myself and reading lots of books and magazines

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

School helped me to type without looking, going to the library got me experience on how to use it.

Otherwise, I taught myself. :P

• 1 decade ago

I did a one year TAFE course called Computer Applications for the Office Certificate III. At the same time, I was working part time in an office, so learnt a lot on the job.

• baram
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

you are able to now initiate with HTML then C# and then C++ i'm additionally a student of sophistication 9th and that i've got all started studying java as we talk . If u pick to income those issues I certainly have an internet site which will provide u e-books. For extra information abt them mail me or come on yahoomessenger

• 1 decade ago

I learnt it from my dad. He brought a computer at home for do his task. Whenever he free, he taught me 2 uses of computer so I didn't need 2 depends 2 others.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • I learnt the basics in prep-grade 2 at school.

Then my mum bought one this year in Feb.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Bought a computer, taught myself...easy.

• Ozzie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Watching my dad play Wolfenstien 3d, I also learnt to curse at the same time......

Source(s): Good ole 386 with 4 meg of RAM, those was the dayz.
  • 1 decade ago

i love to discover new things since childhood and certainly i used to get hooked on to computer........and in that way i learned using computer....

• 1 decade ago

from my kinder class LOL

used mario for typing exercises

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.