Is it fair to start getting excited about this Mexico team... my 10 conclusions for todays game?

1. The president of the FMF promised us Mexico would wear white. Today and with the Estadio Azteca all in all white, i dont think there was a more beautiful sight in any game throughout the world than the Azteca. It is amazing how the people of Mexico are showing their right to protest in such a peaceful way.QUE... show more 1. The president of the FMF promised us Mexico would wear white. Today and with the Estadio Azteca all in all white, i dont think there was a more beautiful sight in any game throughout the world than the Azteca. It is amazing how the people of Mexico are showing their right to protest in such a peaceful way.QUE VIVA MEXICO!!

2. Giovani Dos Santos has to stop trying to be like C Ronaldo.... i lost count of all the dives. He hasnt lived up to the expectations and its going to take time to fill up Blanco's shoes. But i wouldnt blame him completely cause that isnt really his natural position

3. If you ask me Rafa Marquez has surpassed Hugo Sanchez.... Rafa goes to the floor and you can tell all of Mexico starts getting worried. The guy has everybody's respect and he is one of the best defenders in the world PERIOD.

4. You can tell why Wenger likes Carlos Vela so much. Carlos missed some clear opportunities but he is by far the best goal scorer Mexico has. Let the comparisons to Borgetti begin..

5. Is it just me or did Luis Ernesto Perez look good in that position in the midfield. I always thought of him as an attacking midfielder but i was surprised to see him play that position so well. Leandro who?? ( I am a Pumas fan)

6. Pavel left the game injured about the only bad thing about todays game :( lets hope he is ok and can be ready by wednesday

7. Jonny Magallón has goalscorer written all over haha even Sven was surprised when he saw his cb score an amazing volley

8. Guardado had a good game and Arce had an ok game ( i would still like to see Gio play that position) but for one thing Mexico in 2 games has scored 5 goals and none have been by forwards. I dont know if that is a good thing or a bad thing. depends how you see it

9. I have to admitt i was totally against Vuoso playing for the national team but i realized something today in his debut for the mexican team. He can actually be helpful for Mexico more like that ace under svens sleeve. In Mexico we all know how good he is thus he is always closely guarded by a defender. At an international level nobody knows anything about him and he did look pretty good today

10. If there is a player that deserves teh player of the game award its... Ian Goodison. The guy didnt stop playing. I was like wow i was surprised he was even on his feet. He could barely walk and just didnt stop running.