Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Where can I find a nice gold digging woman?

• Tony M
    Favorite Answer

I am sure that many could be found on Yahoo Answers.

:-)

Just about every street in the USA. There is never a loss for gold digging woman in america

So, suppose this woman uses that money wisely so that it stretches out into the next pay period to the next, is she still a gold digger? Suppose she's not after material things is she still classified as a gold digger? I don't give a damn about Amanda or what the heck her name is so don't go and shove her or others like her down my throat, nor down the throat of others who feel the same way I do. You're basically talking about women who stay home and take care of their families. What is it with yous one minute your complaining we don't take care of you and when we do we're nothing but gold diggers. There are those who are but leave those alone who don't. Like put in your questions something to the effect of (some not all) cause this pointing the finger at us all is getting too damned old. Edit: My last purchase for myself wasn't something like clothes or jewelery it was a book. Yes a book. "Inheritance" in fact the last book of the "Eragon" series. For months since, my birthday I wanted to get a moonstone necklace but I changed my mind because the money is better spent on bills, food and rent. Moreover it would be greedy of me.

If you want a woman to dig in the dirt for gold then you will want one with a bit of beef on her, Bulgarian women I am told are big in the brawn department. Also chinese weightlifters? If you want a local digger try womens weightlifting in your area.

If you are after a "gold digger" let me tell you these are not usually called "Nice".

and they are found in all communities.

• I didn't know nice and gold digging were ever meant to go in the same sentence together?? LOL

Jewelry Store.

Hmmm.....I know of a few gold diggers in Houston! Or you can call my biological mother. She is a big time gold digger! lol

A gold mine.

If she's a gold digger, she's probably not nice :o)

In 99% of the female population in the USA.