xg6
Lv 7
xg6 asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 1 decade ago

Isn't McCain 24 years behind the time by choosing Sarah Palin for his VP?

Whats so wonderful about McCain picking a female vice presidential candidate. The Democrats had Geraldine A. Ferraro, Walter Mondale's running mate, all the way back in 1984

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Bix
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Sarah Palin is just another ultra conservative NRA chick. Who cares if she's a woman or a man.

I think it's more than 24 years behind.

• maggie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I was shocked but i think this race will be a real goodie and a change in lots of peoples eyes that have not been voting at all to wake up the countries in a mess here.A lady vice president would be interesting but i dont think he would of chose her if he had been first to pick.He just did it to get back at obama and hillary that he could and did put a woman in .What a crazy election.Like a pack of animals fighting over territiry .Only in the USA

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

And I find it particular ironic considering that Mondale lost that election in a landslide, yet somehow McCain thinks that picking another inexperienced woman VP is just the ticket he needs to beat Obama. Huh?

• 1 decade ago

McCain is behind the times on most issues. He tried a platform of change in 2000 and he didn't get far. Now he's running on a platform of same old, same old.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

McCain just found out yesterday that women have the right to vote.

• 1 decade ago

Some would argue it was a bad choice. To vote/select on gender/race alone is foolish

• 1 decade ago

noooo u are 24 years behind time lovey

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no he is right on it and will be our next commander in chief

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.