Xerxus asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

Has Yahoo Answers Lost their Mind?

Please someone help me understand why my answer to this question in the Hockey was a violation and I had 10 points deducted.

QUESTION

Whats this song by lil wayne called?

Its a lil wayne sing and he speaks a little french in it at the end. whats it called?

MY ANSWER

This is the Hockey section you will probably get a better answers to that question in the Music section.

Please help me make sense of this. Does anyone else get the answers deleted like this?

She then posted it in the music section and got the answer she wanted. I gave her the best answer on there.

• Favourite answer

Its because you didnt actually answer the question. WIth those types of questions its best to avoid answering them in case your answer gets reported.

°•.®ëĥåŋ.•°

well people just doesn't know where to put their questions in the RIGHT category so...

Technically, you didn't really answer the question...I don't really know why why would people reports that...

Its also annoying~

I just got a violation to my answer...but the question is like this

sdhfajhfdkajfkldjfsdl;jfg

and my answer got reported and I said dsfhkjdsfhakdjf that too...It's bloody annoying!! I just don't understand people..

LOL i got a violation for saying can you answer my question! people violate other for no random reason, its soo stupid\\!!

• Janet

Doesn't make sense at all..