How to find old friend on internet?

I've been searching for an old friend. I don't want to pay for info, but I've checked myspace, facebook, ect..I've googled her name, and her address and # listed are not updated. I've even searched for other family members, no good. Is there a way I can find her e-mail address? Thanks!

There are a few different online yearbook websites if she was in any school with you, I think there is classzone and classmates, and I want to say there is a website like yearyou or something, but I'm not sure.

But yeah, google her a few times, yahoo her, ask some old friends if they have any info on her, check the yellow pages if she lives in your state, good luck!

For free, you can try looking up her public records; http://www.crimcheck.com/ has an extensive public records section that you can use with absolutely no membership fees. Good luck!

Track them on Facebook. Or, they're inventing that tracking thing, but that would be stalking. Yes, try Facebook.

have you tried talking to some other friends that she may have still been in contact with that may help!

try www.intellius.com, www.switchboard.com, www.anywho.com

Source(s): I can find ANYONE on the internet!!

have you tried classmates.com

• phonebook?