How to find old friend on internet?

I've been searching for an old friend. I don't want to pay for info, but I've checked myspace, facebook, ect..I've googled her name, and her address and # listed are not updated. I've even searched for other family members, no good. Is there a way I can find her e-mail address? Thanks!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

There are a few different online yearbook websites if she was in any school with you, I think there is classzone and classmates, and I want to say there is a website like yearyou or something, but I'm not sure.

But yeah, google her a few times, yahoo her, ask some old friends if they have any info on her, check the yellow pages if she lives in your state, good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

For free, you can try looking up her public records; http://www.crimcheck.com/ has an extensive public records section that you can use with absolutely no membership fees. Good luck!

• 5 years ago

Track them on Facebook. Or, they're inventing that tracking thing, but that would be stalking. Yes, try Facebook.

• 1 decade ago

have you tried talking to some other friends that she may have still been in contact with that may help!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

try www.intellius.com, www.switchboard.com, www.anywho.com

Source(s): I can find ANYONE on the internet!!
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

have you tried classmates.com

• phonebook?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.