is a blood sugar level of 90 normal if not what can i do to make it lower im only 19?

My left hand is hurting my cousin is a nurse and she said its not diabletes im healthy and i have control of what i eat

but why is my left arm hurting?

• Gary B

90-110 is considered normal.

75-90 is low normal

anything below 75 is too low.

Anything above 110 needs to be considered along with what and when you've eaten. Even normal people's blood sugar will "spike" rght after they eat, and the more sugar and starch they eat, the higher the spike. Eating a sugar donought covered with cookie dough icecream will spike a normal person to 350-400! "Spiking" is normal.

Blood sugar problems canNOT be diagnosed nor treated with a single blood sugar measurement. You need several readings each day, both before and after meals. ALONG WITh a diary of what you ate and when you ate it.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

but why is my left arm hurting?

Source(s): blood sugar level 90 normal im 19: https://biturl.im/u3CFb
  • Sandra

These are classic symptoms of Diabetes. Especially the thirst and lack of energy. However it is by no means certain. A doctor will give you a fasting blood test to check your sugar levels and if this shows a problem then you will have another which involves taking blood, drinking a glucose mixture and then after 2 hours you have another blood sample taken. The 2 samples are compared and then you will know if your problem is diabetes. I went through this process and was diagnose with diabetes but with sensible eating, exercise and so on I have been fine for the past 4 years.

I am writing to tell you what an incredible impact these methods had on my life! I have had type 2 diabetes for 27 years. For me, the worst part of this horrible disease is the severe pain I constantly get in my feet. The pain is so bad that I avoid standing and walking as much as possible. I've got to tell you that within the first month, my feet stopped hurting altogether and I can now walk totally pain free.

Believe it or not, I even danced at my niece's wedding last month, something I have not done in a many years. I've been following the book for six months now and my blood sugar is well within normal range. I feel great!

I recommend you use the Type 2 Diabetes Destroyer to naturally reverse your diabetes.

I was going to reply with gosh no! But then looked at the answers, in Australia a healthy blood sugar level is between 5 and 8 so 90 being way way high! Are you sure it is not muscular? Have you done any strenuous activities of late?

Sorry but only your doctor can say for sure and that will be after a bunch of testing on it. An arm pain is not normally a sign of diabetes and 90 is pretty near perfect in the USA meter system

Make an appt.

Good Luck

• lol it's a perfect blood sugar level 78-110 is good

Plus all depends what you eat and how long you ate it

• Joshua

1

Source(s): Diabetes Solutions http://ReverseDiabetesToday.enle.info/?5Lbz