Which team(nation) will never win the World cup ?

I don't think I'll ever see USA winning it as long as I'm alive, or England winning it again..

San Marino or Cyprus.

You're wrong! 2030 World Cup will be won by USA because my nephew will be playing for team USA! He's still a baby though... =P

As much as I hate to say it, the USA will EVENTUALLY win the World Cup. I don't think it is going to happen anytime soon, but sooner or later, they will win one. The problem is, a majority of the people living here won't care and the ones that do, will forget about it within a month. That's life in the US! I went to the friendly between USA and China last weekend - 20,000 people there ... I'm guessing that would be a rather horrible crowd in Europe or South America. Football? There are only two players in American football that actually kick the ball. 2 out of 45 on each team - aren't we great!

Okay, those who say the USA will never win obviously know nothing about soccer and you need to get off of this website, or be deported from this country for being so anti-American. The United States can and WILL win the World Cup with in the next 3 times. As for a country I can never see winning a World Cup, i'd probably say the Vatican as they're all priests.

Gondor, Mordor, Rohan, Mirkwood, Lothlorein, Isengard, Moria, Erebor, Dale, the Shire, Angmar, Arnor, Fangorn, Rhun, Umbar, Harad, Belegost, or Rivendell. In other words New Zealand.

Source(s): Oops! It looks like you have 16 misspelling(s).

I know there are a huge number of teams that will probably never even qualify.

If I took this question and shrunk it to the bigger teams, I would say that Mexico is one of those countries that will never win it.

They are absolutely overrated (if you watch mexican games, the majority of the stars are from Argentina, Brazil or Uruguay). Plus the only real obstacle they have in CONCACAF is the US. In fact, the US will get to the final before Mexico does.

Croatia will definitely win the World Cup someday they have proved in beating England twice during qualifying for Euro 2008 and Germany in Euro 2008

small countries like Liechtenstein Luxembourg and San Marino have no chance

but some bigger names like england, scotland, serbia, greece, russia and portugal have chances to win because of there inconsistentcy

Pakistan

• spleen

If America throw the money at soccer that they do in other sports then why can't they win it. It's on the cards which is why it's such a delight when they are beaten (knocked out of last WC by....GHANA hahaha).

Better question would be which countries could win it.

Faroe Islands

LOL?

I think only around 15 countires in the world can win it

Which means the other 190 cannot

The most im-possible?

Vatican City LOL