I've asked my neighbors to be more quiet but I'm sick of their loud stereo and yelling?

They woke me up again, tonight. They play the same cd at 1:30 and/or 7:30 am, very loudly. It skips in one spot. Last Saturday, that skip was heard in my bedroom for 45 minutes. That was my last straw. I thought this would go bad when they were hanging pictures at midnight. I beat on the wall and yelled at them... show more They woke me up again, tonight. They play the same cd at 1:30 and/or 7:30 am, very loudly. It skips in one spot. Last Saturday, that skip was heard in my bedroom for 45 minutes. That was my last straw. I thought this would go bad when they were hanging pictures at midnight.

I beat on the wall and yelled at them to shut up, after they woke me tonight. I think it's time to call the cops, the next time they bass my bedroom at 1:30 in the morning.

I've asked nicely, in person and I've put up with their stereo, yelling, fighting and amorous screaming for at least 6 months. I think it's time to call the cops, before I complain to the manager.

Unfortunately, they've really annoyed me, so now I hate them.

Is there a nice way to let them know I've had it and get them to STFU, before I have them evicted?