Have you ever clogged the toilet at a friend's house?

What did you do? How did they react? If not, do you usually avoid going "#2" at all places besides your own house?

My brother did tonight at his friend's house and had a hilarious story to tell. LOL

hahahahha this is funny... yes i have many times...i tend to have huge terds. they got really pissed & grossed out, all i could do is laugh.

no, i used to clog the toilets in school so that they would overflow and we would get out of class for a while, but that was a long time ago.

Yes, I did. I asked him if he had a plunger and he said "No, why?" I said "I think I just clogged the toilette" He said "Oh, I meant to tell ya that ya can't use that toilette cause it's broken." Then he grinned and got out the plunger and handed it to me. I got the toilette un plugged and now the phrase has become something of an inside joke with us. Whenever we're trying to get something to work and it just won't one or the other of us will say "Any one got a plunger?" or "Oh, yeah; we can't use this one; it's broken".

lol. actually I have.

I was like 8 or 9 and didn't tell anyone! ahaha

so yeah, I never use the restroom at a friend's house unless I have to go really bad :)

I suspect you clogged your friend's toilet? LOL

honestly i do try and aviod going #2 everywhere but my house =p

lol, i have kinda avioded some trips w/ friends cause of this

and ur a girl..? thats disgusting..