Do all muslims eventually go to heaven?

If they take an honest initiative to be good?

If so is there a "quote" or a verse to support it?

• Manaf

No, but all "Mu'mins" go to Heaven.

A Muslim can just be a Muslim by name, and not have an ounce of Iman.

But all Mu'mins (those with Iman) are promised to enter Heaven eventually, even if they had the tiniest amount of Iman in their hearts. If a person had lived a corrupted lifestyle, but had said the Kalimah just once with sincerity in his lifetime, he has a chance to enter Heaven someday.

None of us are free from sins, that's why we should always repent and ask Allah for forgiveness. The doors of repentance are open as long as we are alive and breathing in this world.

Yes, all Muslims eventually go to Heaven, Inshallah. I am sure there is probably a verse about it somewhere in the Qur'an where Allah (SWT) tells us that. Though some will go to Hell first, then to Heaven.

I do know one quote, though, it was something along the lines of just dipping a man in hell would be horrible and would feel like forever, as to being dipped in heaven or something. I can't remember...

No. Not all muslims go to heaven. There are muslims who are just given the name of a muslim but do not act upon it, and there are christians or other people of other religions that have more islam than a muslim. So, why should that muslim go to heaven and the Christian to hell? it would not be justice and one of Gods names is Al-3adl. It would definitely not be fair for a person striving and working hard and not committing any sins to go to hell just because he was born a christian and an isis fighter to go to heaven just because he was given the name of a muslim when he was a child. Do not think of heaven, or hell now. If you are christian or muslim, just do good. Pray. And God will show you the way. If you have screwed up in your life, just repent and God will forgive you because he's the all-forgiving, the merciful. God does not forget anyone. I myself did bad things in my life, and I'm not 100% as muslim as i want to be right now. I'm just a teenage girl who wants to live life but also wants to live in heaven. Kind of hard to balance but i saw that heaven is waaaay better than life. Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want in the future. I want to be successful, pure, righteous. God gives us all obstacles to overcome, to test us and see which route we decide to go. It's up to you to choose the path you want to take. May God be with you all.

• meena

Having muslim names like Mohammed, Abdullah will not take us to heaven. Today many name sake muslims go out of the boundary of Islam. Some even commit shirk and it becomes a normal part of their life. A muslim is one who submits his will in total to the Almighty Allah.

Yes all muslims will go to heaven at the end ,but in line with hadits of Muhammad pbuh most muslims especially women will go first to hell for punishments because they have more bad doings than good doings.In islam all humans can be divided into 4 groups (1) human who obtains guide from Allah (2)human who does not obtain guide from Allah (3) humanwho is loved by Allah and (4)human who is hated by Allah (see surah 1, ayat 6,7, surah 4, ayat 68 and 70) for criteria 1,see surah 1 ayat 6 and 7 and surah 7 ayat 178 and 179 and surah 3 ayat 1212 and surah 101 ayat 100 for criteria 2., see surah 3 ayat 31,76,132,surah 9 ayat 36,surah 16 ayat 128 etc for criteria 3 and see surah 16 ayat 22,23,surah 40 ayat 60,76 etc for criteria 4

For all kafir humans and satans will be in hell eternally as spoken by ALLah in surah 39 ayat 71 .They will be totured by hot fire continuosly or repeatedly surah 7 ayat 36 and surah 21 ayat 98 and 100 and also surah 87 ayat 10 and 13..The root cause of humans go to hell is not obeying the instruction and prohibition of Allah as stated in the Qur'an and they were easily tempted by satans

(see surah 4 ayat 116 and 120 etc).Allah will save humans who believe in God only without ally (taqwa) after conducted punishment in hell for certain time by bringing them into heaven (see surah 6 ayat 128,129 and surah 11 ayat 106,107 and also surah 19 ayat 69,72)

All Muslims and all people, yes. Allah's Mercy is His greatest attribute. It supercedes His punishment. Therefore, even if someone is the worst of sinners, though they may suffer for a million billion years in Hell, eventually Allah's mercy will encompass even that, and get them into heaven.

However, don't think that it is the same heaven as a person who was a good noble Muslim trhoughout their life. The Prophet (sa) said that the first heaven will be as far from the Prophet (sa) as we are from the stars in the sky.

So obviously, just being in heaven isn't all that. You gotta move up :) That can only happen by living a good moral honest life.

EDIT:

@ Asker - Here is the verse I was referring to where Allah says His Mercy encompasses all things.

Al-A`raf Chapter 7 : Verse 157

And ordain for us good in this world, as well as in the next; we have turned to Thee with repentance.' Allah replied, 'I will inflict My punishment on whom I will; but My mercy encompasses all things; so I will ordain it for those who act righteously and pay the Zakaat and those who believe in Our Signs -

Hope that helps! :)

love for all, hatred for none

If a person is a Muslim. He will must go to heaven. But if he is having bad deeds so first he will complete his punishement in hell and when all his bad deeds will be finished so then he will be entered in Heaven.

• huspon

The Jews and Christians formerly Islam that accompanied the immediately direction will additionally bypass to Jannah. as an occasion, those on the time of Jesus that have been on the immediately direction formerly he went decrease back as much as heaven. additionally, you should endure in ideas that no longer all Muslims will bypass to Jannah too. would Allah save us from the HellFire.

• But to be muslim u have to have Right Aqeeda

believing in finality of prophet is one of the basic one

If one denies ,he is no more muslim

yes, but if u commited some sins, u gotta pay for it :) so be nice and stay away from the wordly sins as best as u can

A sin is also NOT following the order of Prophet Muhammad (s) at Ghadeer-e-Khum.