How much money do you need for a month long trip to Europe?

I planning this trip a year in advance but I will only be able to raise about $8,000. (I'm not sure if im going to need more money or if thats enough. (I would like to go longer than a month, but I don't know if is possible) I also realize that the exchange rate will be different by then, hopefully... show more I planning this trip a year in advance but I will only be able to raise about $8,000. (I'm not sure if im going to need more money or if thats enough. (I would like to go longer than a month, but I don't know if is possible) I also realize that the exchange rate will be different by then, hopefully better...But anyways, i've been trying to get an idea of how much I will need, but I have no idea where to look. So i'm hoping someone will help me! Thanks! =)
Update: My cousin who went for almost two months said that she needed about 150 dollars per day!

Also, i'm going with my cousin, and we are hoping to raise the same amount of money, but I want to know an estimated amount that I need, just to be sure...thanks.
Update 2: Hey thanks everyone for all your help!