Married with a child on the way, but thinking about a ex from 3 years ago?

I was with a girl for nearly 2 yrs and had to move across country. I felt like she was the one so I proposed and she moved with me. We were together for another year and she was miserable being away from her family so she moved back. I had been in long distance relationships before and told her that we wouldn't... show more I was with a girl for nearly 2 yrs and had to move across country. I felt like she was the one so I proposed and she moved with me. We were together for another year and she was miserable being away from her family so she moved back. I had been in long distance relationships before and told her that we wouldn't survive if she left. She left anyway and without officially breaking up I started dating. She discovered this in a very unexpected way and immediately ended everything. I wasn't immediately heartbroken but nearly a year after (after I had gotten into a serious relationship with my now wife) I started thinking about her. It may have been the lack of closure and I have tried to remedy that, but she is still in the back of my mind occasionally. She is engaged and going to be married next month. I am married and expecting a child in Dec. So why am I still haunted by this past relationship? Oh, and it doesn't help that I know her myspace address.

Does anyone have an suggestions?