Help! This doesnt seem fair.?

My dad is just a jerk okay. My parents are divorced and Im the oldest of 3children. My dad is supose to pay child support and all bt he tries to cheap out all the time &never wants to see us. Since I am the oldest all of his responsiblities fall to either me or my mother. So she has 2jobs and therefore I am stuck... show more My dad is just a jerk okay. My parents are divorced and Im the oldest of 3children. My dad is supose to pay child support and all bt he tries to cheap out all the time &never wants to see us. Since I am the oldest all of his responsiblities fall to either me or my mother. So she has 2jobs and therefore I am stuck with my younger brohter and sister all the time. Im going into the 11th grade and want to be able to go places but I cant if Im babysitting. I dont mind taking care of them most of the time, but they are beginning to feel more my my children than siblings. Ive tried talking to her about it and all my mother sats is that shes sorry but thats the way it is. I know things are hard on her but this just doesnt seem fair. Ive had to drop almost all of my activities bc I have to watch them. I want to have a life of my own. Honestly I love them but its just not fair. I dont even really want kids of my own & now im stuck w/hers? How do I get out of this situation?
5 answers 5