do you believe in God and evoultion?

i believe in Both and god created evoultion

Yes! I believe that the theory of evolution makes no sense without an intelligent designer behind it (God). How could the complexity of life today come from random mutations starting with singular celled organisms? Evolution is a good theory, but it only works when God is in charge. In fact, more recent evidence points towards a God. For example, almost any comologist will concede that the Big Bang occurred and it was a definite start to time and matter. Therefore, something that is timeless (God) had to cause it. Therefore, God and science can go together!

I definitely believe in God. He created anything and everything. How could you believe that something blew up and put everything in the universe to where it could survive for hundereds even thousands of years. A lot of people say that it is easier to believe that it was by chance, but if you think about it, it is easier to believe that someone was here before everything and made all of it. Someone always has more power than someone else, but there has to be an end of the power line and the end is God. He started and will always be the most powerful.

• lezak

confident I do to a undeniable quantity. I do have confidence organisms on the earth developed into what they at the instant are. there is a lot scientific info to point it relatively is genuine. it relatively is largely a theory even with the undeniable fact that. What i do no longer understand is how we developed from apes. it form of feels to be huge transition because of the fact notwithstanding if human beings proportion lots in basic with apes we are quite intelligent. the main smart on the earth. Many scientists chanced on a gene in us that's no longer latest in the different animal on the earth. it relatively is declared to be in charge for are skill to speak. sounds like we've been in basic terms approximately genetically engineered to be the dominate species. possibly we are hybrids. some issues do exactly no longer upload up. I do have confidence in God too. i think of he's in charge for the advent of the universe.

Unlikely. If God introduced evolution, then Adam and Eve did not come to exist as the first two humans. This means that there wasn't an original sin, per se, and therefore never any reason for his son to come down to earth and save us from ourselves.

Many people believe that it is entirely logical that God created certain beings with intentions for them to evolve into what we are to this very day. Personally I'm agnostic so my views are unbiased :)

No on the god being and no on evolution.

Do you believe in gravity? No because there is no need to. It happens, just like evolution.

• X

I believe in God and his power of creation. Evolution is nothing short of garbage and it dishonors what God has already revealed to us through the Bible that He created everything according to its kind.

Evolution is well studied, and used in many areas of science and even engineering.

Believe in God? Which one?

There has never been anything ever that suggested that there was a god besides story's. Show me something that logically would point to god, then I'll buy it

• step

I believe in Santa Claus and trees!