My Dad's friend touched me inappropriately?

I'm 16 and I'm very close to my Dad; And I attended a party with him; And well, he introduced his colleagues and friends to me. So when he went to give his speech onstage, I went near the toilet, and my Dad's close friend, started talking to me; He started to put his arm around me and was talking... show more I'm 16 and I'm very close to my Dad; And I attended a party with him; And well, he introduced his colleagues and friends to me. So when he went to give his speech onstage, I went near the toilet, and my Dad's close friend, started talking to me;

He started to put his arm around me and was talking crudely; And he touched me very inappropriately, and I was shocked and tried to struggle; When people started coming in, he pretended as though we were just talking and as if he had not nearly put his hand down my shirt.. I feel so humiliated and he told me not to say a word or he'll deal with me;

I don't want to trouble my Dad and humiliate him, so I'm keeping it quiet; But I've had nightmares about it for two nights, and I feel so dirty whenever I think about it; What should I do?
Update: oh gosh, I feel like some kind of slut for not doing something then; I'm afraid that my Dad or someone else will think that I enjoyed his touching and that's why I didn't tell anyone...
45 answers 45