Is it a good sign if a guy watches chick flicks with you?

I know guys don't enjoy watching chick flicks. he's the type of guy that would never watch them EVER... he's your typical guy that watches his guy movies and is willing to compromise what you want to watch...just as long as it's not a chick flick. I actually got him to watch "The... show more I know guys don't enjoy watching chick flicks. he's the type of guy that would never watch them EVER... he's your typical guy that watches his guy movies and is willing to compromise what you want to watch...just as long as it's not a chick flick.

I actually got him to watch "The Notebook" with me and at first he kept saying, "ew gay, gay" but gave in and watched it with me. He didn't complain one bit and if anything I told him not to fall asleep but kept looking at me to see if I did. He paid attention and was confused asking me questions. At the times when i was crying, he didn't say anything but was "into" the scene. He laughed at some quotes fr. the movie.

At the end of the movie, he said it was "depressing". The next day he told his guy friend he watched it and thought it was "gay".

Guys, what's the play by play here? :)