transform windows xp into a os x mac?

im not asking any questions but i am answering i have a youtube acc and alot off fans ask me about the video i made transforming a xp into a osx,so are you tired of your xp its lame and boring well using the following programs they will enchance the feeling and them of your xp first step is to go to www.objectdock.com and download it once its finished open it and go through the steps the wizzard provides or you could use RK launcher but object is better.this is a dock at the bottom of the screen holding your shortcuts and programs and magnifies when clicked,next download style xp.it allows you to change your comp setting and provides osx backgrounds and screensaves and much much more.then go to flyakite.com and download it it will modify your comp and rebot it and it will autpmatically do the rest.next download objectbar it sits on top of your screen ad is convinent.next download www.safari.com like internet explorer but better.next download the os x backgrounds http://www.winmatrix.co/

Update:

any problems or errors notify me itunes may not work if it dosent tell me and ill tell you how to fix it

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Macs suck so why would you make Windows look and act like one?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Please do not leave XP because Vista sucks and XP is great. But a Mac is better. Go get a Mac

• 1 decade ago

or you could just get a mac or you could put leopard on a pc

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hmm... Yea shooting yourself is a good idea.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.