Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Ive been with my BF for 11months and the 3rdmonth we were together i lost my virginity to my boyfriend?

hes 18 and im 17 andthe second time he wanted sex i said no because i wanted to take in our first time,it wasamazing. but he got mad he tossed me over his shoulder and took me to my room.and tossed me on the bed and raped me.hetold me that when he took my virginity away he had marked me as his and i was his property.we have sex 3x/day whenever he wants and he does anyting he wants with me tittyf*ck, facef*ck and anything else he wants. he says im his f*ck toy.good f*ck toys do that, let their bf do what they wantright?he loves me, i know it.he said that hes taking me 2 Australia with him and im staying w/ him and were getting married.he gave me a diamond ring and I rcntly foundout hes rich i hd no idea.my parents dont know baotu the sex part, they think hes wonderfulhe also made me sigh a contract that legally binded me to him basicaly saying that i belong to him and cant divorce him.He makes me also say during sex "im your F*ck toy" stuf lik thatHe's supper sweet to me.normal relashp?

omg gurl idk wer u met dis guy frm...buh.. idk wat to tel u i mean idk if dats amusing tou buh if sumone wud eva do dat to me i wud b da last one he did dat **** to.. he may luv u buh hes in luv wit yo body and yo prescious jewels more.. if he dose dat to u den one day he cud b mad nd cums home one day nd he wants u nd u not n da mood nd den he abuses u.. hes abusing u!! and dats not luv.. as a women u have to have respect nd he has to resoect u nd yo decisons..buh if u want da fuking things nd like sayin dat ur his *** frn den have fun nd please yo man buh dnt mistake his abusing for luv..nd y wud u sign a paper dat says ur his.. so u sure dat yall funa b togetha foreva nd dat he neva funa hurt u.. dats him claiming u as his property dats here to pleasure him.. nd i wud b damned da day a boy made me say im his *** toy in da middle of sex.. buh if u like it hey!! do u.. buh i wudnt find it sweet hunny

Source(s): ma mind

What the hell...that is not a normal relationship. It sounds like you're in an abusive relationship but you must be too blind to know. No girl should be marked as property to any guy. You belong to yourself. He doesn't own you. He doesn't seem like a nice boyfriend. What kind of boyfriend rapes their girlfriend and disrespects her like that? Have some more respect for yourself. You need to take action. I advise that you leave that relationship before he begins to physically harm you.

OMGosh! if he really loved you he would NOT do that! you can not let it continue! i'm sorry, but guys like that WILL cheat on you!you need to tell some one, no matter if it's your best friend, a friend, a parent, or a police officer! rape is very serious and he can go to jail for it! and i'm sure your better then any guy that says your his F*ck toy!! please, just break that contract thing! it is so sad how bad people are these days about that kinda stuff!!! hope i really do help, and that you will listen to me and get help!!!

Bubbles

NO!!!! It's not...and if it bother's you this much to write about it and it's not sitting right, then something has to be done about it.

HE RAPED YOU

Maybe he does love you to death, but he has to learn the right way to treat the person he loves. Get some help before something else happens that's worse. Maybe you can't see it right now, but get some help for yourself too on the side so that you'll be able to handle this right, and not set him over the edge, cause I bet he has a temper too.

Take care and please be careful, but remember that this has to be resovled sooner then later. It can't be ignored.

If he does things like that to you and calls you his property, then he does not love you. Get out of that relationship before it's too late. Tell the police what he did to you. He's 18 he can be arrested on rape charges.

Thats hard but before I read about how u love him i was thinking "Call the cops" but then I read how much u love him and dont want him 2 get hurt. i would tell u to have a talk with ur parents and tell them how hes been treating u

waht the crap?? can they actually BIND you to someone? nuh uh?? i doubt it! i mean not being able to divorce him! honey he raped u! that is against the law! and in some states an 18 yr old having sex with someone younger than 18 is statuary rape whether or not it was voluntary. u need to tell someone about this. he doesnt love you. get help

I have a sneaking suspicion that this is not really happening.

However no its not normal.

You need to go to the police and your parents and tell them what is going on.

And this is yet another reason to not have premarital sex

Good Luck and God Bless

Source(s): Dr laura listener

so i ask you what is the point? are you trying to say you are happy? i think not'' if your bf treats you like a whore why tell anyone, giveing you a ring is a way to control you, you should fill better about yourself. this is all wrong, i also think you lost most than just your viginity, you lost your mind also....

Source(s): my sister.

if he can not respect you in during sex, why be with him. Sex should be good for both of you. None of this making you do anything if you do not like it you should tell him to chill.

Rape is not normal. Girl, hes abusing you. He does not control how you think or your body. Dump this idiot and call the police!!