Ive been with my BF for 11months and the 3rdmonth we were together i lost my virginity to my boyfriend?

hes 18 and im 17 andthe second time he wanted sex i said no because i wanted to take in our first time,it wasamazing. but he got mad he tossed me over his shoulder and took me to my room.and tossed me on the bed and raped me.hetold me that when he took my virginity away he had marked me as his and i was his... show more hes 18 and im 17 andthe second time he wanted sex i said no because i wanted to take in our first time,it wasamazing. but he got mad he tossed me over his shoulder and took me to my room.and tossed me on the bed and raped me.hetold me that when he took my virginity away he had marked me as his and i was his property.we have sex 3x/day whenever he wants and he does anyting he wants with me tittyf*ck, facef*ck and anything else he wants. he says im his f*ck toy.good f*ck toys do that, let their bf do what they wantright?he loves me, i know it.he said that hes taking me 2 Australia with him and im staying w/ him and were getting married.he gave me a diamond ring and I rcntly foundout hes rich i hd no idea.my parents dont know baotu the sex part, they think hes wonderfulhe also made me sigh a contract that legally binded me to him basicaly saying that i belong to him and cant divorce him.He makes me also say during sex "im your F*ck toy" stuf lik thatHe's supper sweet to me.normal relashp?