its raining. wat do you think about?

whenever it rains, do you ever think about somebody you like, and where they are at that moment? do you wish they were there with you?

it happens to be raining right now. i was just wondering what rain makes you think of.

yes when it rains i think about several things but thats one of the main ones. To be with my special someone. And wondering if he is thinking about me too.

Yes I do think about my Significant Other. I miss him so much he is in Iraq right now and when it rains I wish that he was here with me and not miles and miles away from me on the other side of the world. I am Praying for his safe return home...GOD BLESS

• Smiley

Its not raining when it rains it makes me so sad for no reason?

• Dre :)

No I LOVE the rain!! (It never rains here in desert land)

rain makes me feel sad lol makes me think of sad things and the day seems to drag then i feel lonely/bored :(

i love the sun it puts a smile on my face :)

No I just think about when its going to stop.

war, its just gloomy