POLL: Help settle a debate - do you consider this "cheating"?

I'm interested in answers from men and women both. I'd like to know what people consider "cheating" - or not. Which of the scenarios below do you think is or is not cheating, and why? 1.) Having phone sex and exchanging nude pictures with strangers while in a committed relationship. Cheating or... show more I'm interested in answers from men and women both. I'd like to know what people consider "cheating" - or not. Which of the scenarios below do you think is or is not cheating, and why?

1.) Having phone sex and exchanging nude pictures with strangers while in a committed relationship. Cheating or no?

2.) Secretly meeting up - or trying to meet up - with another man/woman to "hang out and be friends" while in a committed relationship. Cheating or no?

3.) Accepting and/or performing oral sex with someone else while in a committed relationship. Cheating or no?

4.) Kissing or being overly touchy-feely with someone else while in a committed relationship. Cheating or no?

5.) Viewing and masturbating to porn. Cheating or no?

Thank you for your answers :-)
Update: Yes, I have experienced a couple of these scenarios (I was not the person doing them, I was the one betrayed). I'm just curious to see what people think is cheating. Many people may have a different opinion of what constitutes cheating than I do.