Is tila tequila really bisexual or is she just a fake?

Personally, I think it's all for the show. I think she's one of the many straight women that will make out with other women, who hasn't? But I don't think she would ever have a serious relationship with one. I think she's extremely fake. Also, bobby didn't break up with her, she broke off contact with him.

How are we to know what is the truth about any celebrity?

I don't think we can know.

And personally I don't care.

• Pazuzu

I think she's probably bi, but that show is fake. It just seems scripted sometimes. She's probably only in it for the money. Like Flavor of Love and I love New York. That's how those dating shows work.

I honestly think she is a fake. if she were for real, she would have taken danny. danny was and still is hella hot and she really cared. since she is straight she chose they guy. it is all about keeping the show running because some of those guys should have been out of there a long time ago.

o email me how do u kno she broke off contact with him well saying that makes me kinda makes me think shes is fake shes always so emotional tryin to cry i hope shes not a fake luv the show but i agree with u i don't think she will have a serious realationship with a girl i think its all fun n games with her

I think she's faking it and that shes totally over rated! I'm tired of hearing about her. However I did watch the first season and I thought Dani was awesome, she should have her own show!

I think she is bi, I think she didn't pick a girl the first time is so she wouldn't lose her male viewing audience so in part your right a lot of the stuff she does is for TV and her best interest but honestly I think she is truly bi but I don't think she is on the show for love.

• Shane

I think she's bi but she didn't pick Danni because of show's ratings. She didn't go to that show to find love. She went there to find money. As soon as the show ended, she left Bobby on his own. "Bye bye silly-bob, money come to momma!" She's a person who sells her "friends" and body to get ratings and money. Prostitute...

I really don't know...

I read an article about her in Entertainment Weekly, and she claims to be bisexual.

Personally, though, I wouldn't believe her--and I thin you're right--she has no problem hooking up with girls, but in the long run, I don't think she would stay with one.

If she truly is bisexual she still would never end up with a women because I'm sure she's afraid her career would take a nose dive if she did......as a lesbian women i find her completely disgusting

i've watched the show before in the beginning she didn't tell the men or woman and then told them she is a bisexual retard you must be a bisexual lesbian