my car is jerking when in idle, help!?

I have a 2001 mazda 626 v6 with 47,000mi. It only happens when in idle, it's like the engine is hiccuping, but no noise or anything. I put what I think was a pretty decent fuel injector cleaner in it, and it seemed to improve a little, but it still happens periodically. What else can I do, could it be a different problem? I don't want to have to take it to a mechanic unless I have to, because I am tight with money right now.

Take it to the garage to get it fixed.

try and octane booster. or add two quarts of alcahol isopropal.. that might help .. with low mileage also change the air cleaner and fuel filter.. i have no idea.. what else to do.. until it stops or wont move at all.

• tml

Try a different gas station...it sounds like bad gas

this happened to my sisters car... it was the transmission, maybe you're leaking transmission fluid

sounds like you need a good tune-up