My landlord refuses to fix major,major,problems of the house. Roof,plumbling,rotten wood and major mold .?

The roof is rotten,the trim around the house is rotten,the plumbing has major issues,I have to flush the toilet with the help of plunger(two bathrooms).The tub does not drain proper or at all.The back patio sliding glass door came off hinge when my son tried to open it to get to the dog.Thank God I was home.And the... show more The roof is rotten,the trim around the house is rotten,the plumbing has major issues,I have to flush the toilet with the help of plunger(two bathrooms).The tub does not drain proper or at all.The back patio sliding glass door came off hinge when my son tried to open it to get to the dog.Thank God I was home.And the eve of the house is falling down. My son has ashtma real bad so I am getting worried that I am living in a lot of mold and that the house as a whole is out of living condition code. When I moved in the home, I had to take what I could get.
The house was bad before I moved in but the landlord said he would fix the problems. That was 2003 now it is 2008.
Can I hold my rent money until he addresses the issues properly or hold my rent and move!