How does a radio work?? Answer ASAP!!! Plz.?

I need to know how a radio works, physics wise. Can you plz help me? It is very important that I get this answer.

The aerial has oscillating currents induced in it by all received radio frequencies. A tuning circuit (RLC = Resistance, Inductance, Capacitance) is adjusted to be resonant at the frequency required i.e. it presents the least resistance to current flow at the tuned frequency. This has the effect of passing that frequency and blocking all others. The passed signal is then further processed to extract the 'intelligence' (what is being broadcast) and passed to the speaker(s).

C = wavelength*frequency C=velocity of sunshine(three.0x10^eight m/s) frequency demands to be in Hz as an alternative of MHz, a million megahertz = a million 000 000 hertz frequency = 99400000 Hz three.0x10^eight=99400000*wavelength (three.0x10^eight)/99400000=wavelength in meters