is the friend of my enemy my enemy?

is the friend of my enemy my enemy?

• RJR

Not always. The enemy of your enemy is not always your friend either.

• gtatix

This is a thought or perception of some I suppose. It isn't necessarily true though. The "safe" military stance would likely be to be "wary" of the friend of an enemy. BUT the friend of an enemy who becomes a friend of yours could work to make your enemy tolerable. So???

No Not always. You may find that person ok to get along (the friend of your enemy) but others may not. It depends also if they are behind what your enemy does. If its harmful what they are doing to you that is.

Only if your enemy's friend is enough of a friend to make all of their friend's enemies THEIR enemies.

Confused yet? God knows I am...

It depends on were that guy stands. If he's your friend too then no, he's neutral. If he isn't your friend but he decides not to side with anyone, then he's still neutral. But if he sides with your enemy he is immediately your enemy. Hope I helped.

sometimes but not all the time. my friends enemy is my friend. they just happen to hate eachother so i can only be with one at a time.

No. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. .

No, she just cares for both of you, shes like the bridge between the two of you. Love him/her like you would anybody else. Another thing keep thy freind close but keep thy enemy closer.

Hope this helps...?

♥3♥

Yes

no. you should judge each and every individual on their actions and their character...not on the character or actions of those they chose to hang out with!

I have plenty of friends that do and say so crazy things. My being their friend doesn't mean that I agree or hold the same beliefs.