is the friend of my enemy my enemy?

is the friend of my enemy my enemy?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • RJR
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

Not always. The enemy of your enemy is not always your friend either.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • gtatix
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

This is a thought or perception of some I suppose. It isn't necessarily true though. The "safe" military stance would likely be to be "wary" of the friend of an enemy. BUT the friend of an enemy who becomes a friend of yours could work to make your enemy tolerable. So???

• 1 decade ago

No Not always. You may find that person ok to get along (the friend of your enemy) but others may not. It depends also if they are behind what your enemy does. If its harmful what they are doing to you that is.

• 1 decade ago

Only if your enemy's friend is enough of a friend to make all of their friend's enemies THEIR enemies.

Confused yet? God knows I am...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It depends on were that guy stands. If he's your friend too then no, he's neutral. If he isn't your friend but he decides not to side with anyone, then he's still neutral. But if he sides with your enemy he is immediately your enemy. Hope I helped.

• 1 decade ago

sometimes but not all the time. my friends enemy is my friend. they just happen to hate eachother so i can only be with one at a time.

• 1 decade ago

No. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. .

• 1 decade ago

No, she just cares for both of you, shes like the bridge between the two of you. Love him/her like you would anybody else. Another thing keep thy freind close but keep thy enemy closer.

Hope this helps...?

♥3♥

• 1 decade ago

Yes

• 1 decade ago

no. you should judge each and every individual on their actions and their character...not on the character or actions of those they chose to hang out with!

I have plenty of friends that do and say so crazy things. My being their friend doesn't mean that I agree or hold the same beliefs.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.