I need help in getting Bahrain Good Conduct Certificate or Police Clearance. Can i get that from Philippines?

I used to work in Bahrain for 3 years and i need the GCC for my US visa application. I already wrote to the Ministry in Bahrain but didnt get any reply. Whom shall i contact from Philippines?

Try the UAE's embassy.

Philippines

UAE Embassy

2nd floor Renaissance Building

215 Salcedo St. Legas PI Village

Makati, PO Box 2221

Metro Manila, Philippines

Tel: + 632 817 3906; Fax: + 632 818 3577

You may have to get a relative or a friend in Taiwan to go to your old local police station in Taiwan and ask for one of your behalf. When I had to get a police certificate from Australia when I was living in Ireland,from Ireland I had to fax my passport information,birth certificate,and my drivers licence with a letter giving permission for the person(with their name and address) I had asked to go to get a police check certificate on my behalf. I hope I was of some help.Take care.

You must ask first the US embassy, for them to issue a request for you to get a police clearance. After this, you have to send this request to the Bahrain embassy, that's it.