has anyone ever felt or seen a ghost?

I saw a ghost of a little girl at a hospital

Favorite Answer

all the time they are around us

As a paranormal researcher I can say yes.... I have been thrown through wall, doors, windows, and down the stairs.. By unseen hands.... So just seeing a spirit is very normal and tame...... Also it is not true that spirits settle in empty part of a house Unless a spirit is attached to an object that happen to be in that part of a home.... For when a free wheeling spirit enters a home.. They normally enter all parts of that home............ Now it would take to long to explain about spirits that are attach to a spot of land like Gettysburg's or a building or a person or many other aspects.... But most spirits that follow someone home or enters a home or via a gate way from the paranormal zone or invited in via a Ouija Board do have free run of that home....................................

felt, not seen yet. i was in my old house in town about 3 years back and was downstairs, just about to turn out the computer. it was around 3 or 4 a.m that time. just then, as i approached the computer, i felt a cold hand or something (no idea what the hell that was) on my left shoulder, sort of like just a light touch but it scared the dogshit out of me because no one else was around and my family was all sleeping upstairs. i dared not look back and then another thing happened instantaneously, a soft, menacing male voice whispered in my ear, 'Hey!" and what makes it even creepier was when the 'voice' said that, a light, very cold breeze blew up part of my hair. wasn't that odd considering all my windows and doors were closed and i wasn't even standing near any open doors or windows? after that, i got sooooooooo scared and just ran upstairs and hid under my covers. i swear i REALLY did experience this. nothing else like this has happened to me after i moved out into the suburbs. i don't know what the hell that 'voice' was. but my first love passed away in a car accident 3-4 years back. the incident above is the first 'ghostly' experience i ever had in my life and i never want to have any such experiences like that again ever. it nearly gave me a heat attack!

I have felt one and seen one too, i think you only believe in it when you see it yourself. I have been told that i have the presence of a lady wearing white in my flat, she only seems to appear or make herself known at certain times. The story goes that she waited here a long time ago for her sailor sweetheart to come back and he got killed at sea, so she cannot rest, but, she is not a horrible ghost, just troubled...

I have no idea. Sometimes when I'm in bed I feel something against my back or shoulders and think my dog is right beside me, then I turn around and he isn't. I believe the spirits of dead people are all around us. But I'm not scared, I've had this belief since I was a toddler.

• Leepal

There are odd things that happen in this house I live in all the time. But also after my dog died he came to say goodbye in an odd way. And my Dad just died in Feb. he has been by me a couple times since. The first time was in the grocery store. I was shopping for the ingredients to make a dish for his wake and I smelled him. I'm telling you this wasn' cologne, it was HIM. I just stood there smiling with tears in my eyes because I know it was him telling me he knew what I was doing and that he loved me. The feeling was awesome. Not scary. Now when the weird things around here happen, that stuffs just FREAKY!

Have felt and seen, we lived with a few of them for 6 months, then moved. I have a few friends that at the time were hard core nonbelievers, it only took coming over to our house one time and they have believed ever since.

I've never felt a ghost, but a few of my ex-girlfriends came close!!

• Yes twice. I've seen and felt my dad's ghost. He passed away six years ago.

Never seen, but I've felt that there were ghosts around at my school... creepy!!

Never seen only felt, they are ghosts after all=p

~~Peace~~