Adil A
Adil A asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles Β· 1 decade ago

PREACHER joke {2nd funniest preacher joke ever?

This kid turns 16 and gets his drivers license. He asks his preacher father if he could use the family car and the father says, "Well, son, I just have 3 things preventing me from letting you use the car. First, your grades could stand to be at least 1 grade higher. Next - I would like you to read the bible a little more. And last - you need to get a haircut."

So 6 months goes by and the kid asks to use the car again. The preacher says, "Well, I have to admit I'm very proud of you getting your grades up. Also, I see you have been reading the bible a lot lately. But I see you still need a haircut."

The kid says, "You know, I really have been reading a lot of the bible and it says that Moses had long hair. And Abraham had long hair. And even Jesus had long hair."

The father says, "And if you read a little deeper, you'll see they walked everywhere they went."

feel free 2 contact me

2nd funniest preacher joke ever ! You get a star just for that comment. lol

• cats

Funny! 100!

LOL

All that waiting for nothing.

Such a pitty.

I would to have that happen to me.

That was a good one!

That one is very funny.

omg...omg...thats the best laugh i had all day....(still wiping tears from laughing so hard!)...star 4 u...good one

dats funny

lol cute, have a star

haha

thats great ;)

DANG thats y i dont read bible.......JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!