Adil A
Adil A asked in Entertainment & MusicJokes & Riddles Β· 1 decade ago

2 BOYS & A PREACHER.....{funniest preacher joke}EVER?

Two little boys, ages 8 and 10, were excessively mischievous. They were always getting into trouble and their parents knew all

about it. If any mischief occurred in their town, the two boys were probably involved.

The boys' mother heard that a preacher in town had been successful in disciplining children, so she asked if he would

speak with her boys.

The preacher agreed, but he asked to see them individually.

So the mother sent the 8 year old first, in the morning, with the older boy to see the preacher in the afternoon.

The preacher, a huge man with a booming voice, sat the younger boy down and asked him sternly, "Do you know where God

is, son?"

The boy's mouth dropped open, but he made no response, sitting there wide-eyed with his mouth hanging open.

So the preacher repeated the question in an even sterner tone, "Where is God?"

Again, the boy made no attempt to answer. The preacher raised his voice even more and shook his finger in the boy's face

and

said "WHERES GOD" the kid was so frightened he ran home and told his brother "we lost god and everyone thinks we did it"

we lost him

srry bout the paste thing

omg...omg...thats the best laugh i had all day....(still wiping tears from laughing so hard!)...star 4 u...good one

That one was so good! It's true that preachers often forget that they are talking to people who don't understand everything they do. Unfortunately, a lot can go over children's heads. Great Joke!

Kind of humorous but had I not left my computer for 7 minutes this is how long it took you to type the last sentence), I never would have finished it. My recommendation is "Cut and Paste"....MUCH quicker than this. Remember for next time.

And bring on all the thumbs down you want. I can take it.

Funny! 100!

lol cute, have a star

Edit: Have already heard the joke before. But you should really finish the whole joke

aww that is a really cute little joke a star for you

what?? that makes no sence whats so ever?

and whats with the "and" bit at the end?

it seems like a good joke please finish it!!

LOL

: )

There, have a smiley face!

And a star!

i dont get it =S lol

dont tell him i hit GOD in my attic.....OK???

Source(s): ROFLMAO